User-friendly Point of Sale
Set-up in minutes sells in seconds. Manage sales, inventory and employees with ease; engage customers and increase your revenue. Whether you have single or multiple stores, our tools help run your business in the most efficient way possible.
Everything your Shop Need
Point of Sale (POS) is based on a smart interface that any retail company can use without difficulty. Because it’s extremely flexible, you can configure POS to meet your precise needs.
Make smarter decisions with real-time dynamic reports that you can save and share with any entity. Keep key information at your fingertips with custom dashboards.
POint of sale
Point of sale
Transform your smartphone or tablet into an easy to use point-of-sale
- Track your sales
- Fast checkout process
- Issue printed or electronic receipts
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Control cash payments and payouts
- Connect a receipt printer, barcode scanner, and cash drawer
Never run out of stock
- Track stock
- Plan purchases, export records, track stock receipts and manage vendor relationships
- Receive automatic low stock alerts
- Send orders to suppliers and track stock receipts
- Print barcode labels
Access your reports from a smartphone, tablet or computer anytime, anywhere
- View revenue, average sale and profit
- Track sales trends and react to changes promptly
- Determine best-selling items and categories
- View complete sales history
- Export sales data to the spreadsheets
Easily manage your staff and make balanced decisions
- Employees Salaries
- Employees Loans
- Employees Attendances
- Employees Designation
- Employees Department
- Track sales by employee and determine best performers
- Employees clock in and out and their total work hours are calculated automatically
- Grant different levels of access to protect sensitive information
- Identify any cash discrepancy at the end of the shift and track employees’ inaccuracy or manipulations
CRM and customer loyalty
Turn once-in-a-while shoppers into regular ones
- Build your customer base
- View customer purchase history to provide personalized service
- Run loyalty program to reward customers for their recurring purchases
- Keep notes on valuable customer preferences
Enjoy a simple and easy process of serving your customers
Affordable Pricing Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
In simple terms, the point of sales is a place where a customer carries out payments for services of products. Additionally, it also occurs where sales taxes are to be paid. Your POS system is a package of hardware and software that lets you carry out sales.
Although it is not quite time-consuming but depends on the nature and size of your Data. Usually, it takes place within 2 weeks. The system accepts the payments from customers and maintains a sound record of sales.
Yes, the Database also provides backup as part of licensing. It also depends on what kind of package you have adopted but usually, backups are offered.
Yes, why not. Aiwatech is all about convenience for customers. We have all the needed software and hardware to keep your cloud-based POS up-to-date and add any additional features that you would request at affordable packages.
Yes, Aiwatech offers several types of POS systems including cloud-based for better options and flexibility. Dedicated servers and cloud-based services are provided as per need and request from the clients.
There are several benefits offered including:
- Quick payments
- Record maintenance of sales
- Enhanced customer experience
- Enhanced customer management
- Receive and process customer orders